DAISYPATH VACATION


Mar 4, 2014

My First Draft Dream


Hailaa.. 
Ok,, this week is more exciting..!!
Getting ways to make the class more interactive..
YEZZAA!!

Yang pasti, gotta stop.. REALLY STOP thinking about unnecessary!
Ok, this semester, I promise to myself, will be no more love story. eww~

Hahahaha!
Yess... I'm glad to be a newest ATTIERAH!!
 
Please.. hopefully this new SEMESTER will be wonderfull!!
Setakat nie,, dapat banyak ilmu, pengalaman, & mengenali beberapa orang yang sangat AWESOME dan menerujakan aku. Menyedarkan aku yang tengah terlena. 

Yessss!!
A lot of gratitude to Allah by sending them to me.
Sangat berterima kasih.

This couple days.. aku duk rasa memang tersangat dekat dgn impian tu.
Berada dalam kelas mana-mana, semua mesti mengingatkan aku tentang impian tu.
Lecturer bagi lecture about the same thought of mine.
So, I find it impressive.
Allah really want me TO PROVE IT!!

Dan juga dipertemukan dengan senior yang rupanya juga anak murid DAO,
kisahnya buat aku termenung panjang.

WELL, again realise me that I'm not thatt really determine enough like her.
And.. and.. even my I havent complete my num 9.. 
There are only 3 & 6,,, it is really long way to goo...!!

HareittaNaz Boutique & Collection within 2 years to go ! :)
InsyaAllah. 

Berkonsepkan:
 Muslimah Itu Menawan.
Mampu memikat hati yg rawan. (HAHA! Nonsense jaa.. )

Well, it is the first draft actually.

Warna logo/ tema:

Will reveal soon :)


INSYA-ALLAH.. MAY ALLAH EASE MY PATH ! :)

Blog ini CUTE sgt! Acu tra tekan LIKE :D

No comments:

Hakmilik HareittaNaz@2013