DAISYPATH VACATION


Nov 27, 2012

SECRET SONG FOR YOU

       Honestly, I was astonished with the lyrics for the first time I heard it. Whatever somehow, it describes my feeling , maybe less or even more. Hahaha~



you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me through
from the days down and on 
i'll never stop thinking of you


how can i forget all that
when you're the one who make me smile
you'll always be apart of me
how i wish you were still mine






never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
weall know we got this feeling
but somehoe it has to end up here


i know it's me who said goodbye
and thats the hardest thing to do
cause you mean so much to me
and guide the truth from me to you


for all the thing i've done and said
for all the hurt that i've cause you
i hope you will forgive me baby 
cause that wasn't wat i meant to do


 PART paling BEST yang aku nak cakap sekali,,"how i wish u'll be mine"..
bukan "how i wish u're still mine" coz never be mine pun before this. Haha! Ok. stop dreaming :p




Tapi, yang tak same part lirik ni, aku takde plak buat salah ngan dia. Hahaha. Sebab, kenyataannya,, dia pun mana nak tau aku suka kat dia. Hahaha! So, it's just a secret song for him. Maybe? Hahaha~ 

Orite... do searching this video. Surely, you'll be love it damn much. Just like me :D whoaa !

Blog ini CUTE sgt! Acu tra tekan LIKE :D

No comments:

Hakmilik HareittaNaz@2013