DAISYPATH VACATION


Dec 26, 2013

FINAL SEM5


ROLLING ROLLING TIME.
Begitu pantas. 2 paper selamat dihantar ke meja lecturer. Mungkinkah?
Hahaha.

Di saat hati terasa sangat sarat, berdebar.
Haruslah.... 2 paper per day. How comes?
But.. I do believe Allah's planning something great for me.
For sureee!!

Another couple papers on 5hb and 6hb.
Okay..it's worth enough for me to strive.
Insyaallah. Take couple minutes to get some nerve straightens. Hahaha.
It's shivering actually tonight, give me goosebumps. 

Attierah. Suddenly, thinking of having a car next sem.
Yaaa.. apa yang aku fikirkan ni?
Yes.. for some strong reason,, I need even a scooter like I used from my senior before.
Kalaulahh, mak faham kenapa aku nakk..sangat..
Tak sangat.. tapiii.. perluuuu...

I'm part of being alone most of my time.. so, having a transport is quite safe for me.
Lately, tersangat enjoy riding scooter orang.. strolling around, wandering somewhere I couldn't reach by walking... demand sangat kelihatannya. Hahaha.

EGO is really EGO.. :p

release setghess sattt kat buaiann gagasi nie...

lepakk lu makan satayy....walaupun tak cukupppp :( bhahaha!
sedapp sangaatsss ekpunnn!
okkk. Attierah kembali normal.
Back to revision. Fullstop. 
Ngee~ 

Blog ini CUTE sgt! Acu tra tekan LIKE :D

No comments:

Hakmilik HareittaNaz@2013